Are you considering the costly proposition of replacing your old windows with something more energy efficient? If so, you should give 3M™ Thinsulate Window Film a look. This virtually invisible film is like insulation for your windows. You will enhance comfort and efficiency year round with this unique low-e window film that helps retain warmth in the winter and cool air in the summer by increasing your windows’ insulation value. A single-pane performs close to a double-pane, a double-pane performs close to a triple-pane.
Because the film is virtually invisible, the look of your window barely changes, inside or out, yet it still helps protect furniture, floors, upholstery and artwork from UV rays that cause fading. Easier and more affordable than replacing your windows, 3M Thinsulate Window Film is an efficient, cost-effective way to meet your window insulation needs.
3M Thinsulate Window Film Details
- Helps keep you warm during cold winter months.
- Good heat rejection provides additional comfort and energy savings in the summer months.
- Film offers high visible light transmission with a neutral appearance to help maintain a home’s existing appearance.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
The team at Sunset Glass Tinting uses 3M Window Films. A household name that is known for products that work and standing behind them. If you are interested in learning more about 3M Thinsulate Window Film and how it can help reduce home energy costs, please contact Sunset Glass Tinting today by calling 888-949-2468 or emailing us at email@example.com for a free, no obligation consultation and estimate of implementing window film. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about window film, the installation process and the products that we use.